1 x Drilling Locator
Material: Alloy Steel + Plastic
Because this red part is made of plastic, it is easy to break if there is a hole, so our product has canceled this hole to ensure that the product has a longer service life. If you mind please do not place an order, many thanks.
Size: 28x10cm / 11x4inch
1. With durable feature, this locator can be used for a long time and allows for easier drilling of vertical boards, woodworking drill locator in is designed to make wood drilling easier, straighter and more accurate. Using a 1/4 inch hex shaft, it can be used with cordless and corded drills and impact drivers.
2. Made of high quality alloy steel material, it is anti-rust, practical and sturdy, Keyed chuck, tapered depth control shaft and limit ring, spring return, reversible chuck bracket, built-in, centering and adjustable fence.
3. Doweling jig with a larger chip evacuation,faster and smooth chip removal, drilling is more labor-saving,improve work efficiency.
4. Adjustable Punch Locator Drill Template Guide has an alloy steel body, not rust lightweight and strong.
5. The chuck carrier has a 1 drill bit capacity, but if you remove it and reverse it, you can fit bits up to 2wide.
6. With a 1/4 inch hexagonal shaft , it can be used with cordless and corded drills and impact drivers.
7. Drilling Hole Guide with a clear and precise scale, adjust the scale according to the thickness of the wood, accurate alignment.
How to Drill A Pocket Hole:
1. Adjust the drill height according to wood thickness.
2. Tighten the clamp and fix the drill guide on the wood.
3. Put step drill bit into the drill guide hole.
4. Turn on the power drill, set to a certain speed of 500-1500rpm.
5. Drill slowly before half of the step bit drill into wood for higher precision.
6. Multiple methods of use. The fence can be attached to any of the 4 sides of the Auto-Line's square base.
1.Please allowed 1-5mm differences due to manual measurement, thanks.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.