- The Ultimate Survival Tools - This hand auger might be the most important piece of survival gear and equipment you own. Making an emergency shelter is a breeze with our Saker Bushcraft Hand Auger Wrench.
- Bushcraft and Camping Tools - Carry this outdoor bush craft wood auger when you're outdoors camping, hiking, backpacking, bushcrafting, EDC or building with primitive cabin tools in the wild.
- Scotch Eye Wood Auger Hand Drill - The first step is turning the 1 inch wood auger drill bit where you want a hole (Use a stick through the eye for leverage making the scotch eye auger drill simple).
- Peg Maker - Another part of this survival multitool is the peg tool. The scotch eyed auger is has a cutting point for a peg wrench. Hammer into a branch for a peg the same size as the wood auger bit.
- Camping Survival Gear - Throw it in your bushcraft backpack as your ultimate bushcraft tool over other manual primitive tools and bushcraft survival tools. Even comes complete with a leather sheath!
- Wide Applications - Recommended for soft wood/green wood projects such as fish traps, chairs, mallets, ladders, maple syrup taps and most importantly, survival shelters.
Type A Diameter: 10mm Weight: 90g length: 22cm
Type B diameter: 20mm Weight: 200g length: 22cm
Type C diameter: mm Weight: 280g length: 22cm
Type D diameter: mm Weight: 380g length: 22cm The inner diameter of the iron ring at the end of the bit: 18mm